PALM COAST, Fla. (Dec. 31, 2015) - As we welcome 2016 at the NPL Showcase in Florida, let's take a look back at 2015 and the most popular articles on nationalpremierleagues.com. You can also find a similar list on usclubsoccer.org.
July 15: Twelve teams reign supreme, earn national championships at 2015 NPL Finals
- Video, scores, analysis and more from the biggest NPL event of the year.
July 9: Keeping up with the 2015 NPL Finals
- The daily log from the 2015 NPL Finals in Westfield, Ind.
July 2: Games schedules for 2015 NPL Finals announced
- And then the preparations went full-steam ahead for participating teams.
June 23: Three clubs to represent Northeast Pre-Academy League in 2015 NPL Finals
- New Year Red Bulls, BW Gottschee and Soccer Association of Columbia all advanced.
May 26: More than 100 college commitments announced by Northeast Girls NPL
- The league reported a total of 118 college commitments from the graduating high school class of 2015.
April 1: Virginia NPL welcomes two new clubs to bolster competitive slate for 2015-16 season
- Welcome to the league, Chantilly Youth Association and Vienna Youth Soccer.
March 23: Seven clubs from Florida Premier League boast 109 college commitments
- Congrats to all, including the clubs who help develop these outstanding student athletes.
Jan. 5: Top NPL teams ring in New Year at 2014-15 NPL Showcase (Girls)
- A recap of the inaugural NPL Showcase for U-15 through U-17 girls teams.
ABOUT US CLUB SOCCER:
A National Association member of the U.S. Soccer Federation, US Club Soccer is an organization committed to the development and support of soccer clubs in the United States.
US Club Soccer offers youth and adult registration, league- and cup-based competition platforms at the recreational and competitive levels, as well as a variety of other programming, including the Olympic Development Program-sanctioned id2 Program and Player Development Programs.
Through US Club Soccer, all of a club’s programs – recreational, competitive and adult – are able to be united under one organizational umbrella, creating a “members for life” culture within each club. US Club Soccer is sponsored by Nike.