The National Premier Leagues (NPL) Division is the top tier of the Northern Illinois Soccer League (NISL). The NPL has been created to provide a national developmental platform with the highest level of competition in given geographic areas, and to elevate and change the competitive youth soccer landscape based upon fundamental principles in US Club Soccer’s vision.
The NISL was founded in 1975, and has since become one of the largest and most competitive youth soccer leagues in the United States. With over 17,000 players on 1,300 teams in more than 120 Chicago metropolitan communities, the NISL - as a member of US Club Soccer and the U.S. Soccer Federation - is authorized to carry out registration of Amateur Youth & Senior Clubs and Programs.
US Club Soccer membership services representative: Todd Bailey at firstname.lastname@example.org.
US Club Soccer administrator: Rose Barry at AdminRegionB@usclubsoccer.org.
IN THE NEWS:
- (June 22, 2017) NISL - NPL Division prepares to make impact at next month's NPL Finals
- (May 19, 2017) ENPL prepares for inaugural season behind 16 qualifying NPLs, Boys ECNL Conferences
- (March 23, 2017) Registration open for LaLiga Formation Methodology Level 3 course, Aug. 4-6 in Elmhurst, Ill.
- (Dec. 14, 2016) Midwest Developmental League, Northern Illinois Soccer League enter ENPL with NPL experience
- (Dec. 14, 2016) ENPL announces Midwest Developmental League, NISL & Boys ECNL Midwest Conference as qualifying competitions
- (Sept. 19, 2016) Previewing the 2016-17 NPL season: Central
- (July 20, 2016) VIDEO: Twelve teams capture national titles at 2016 NPL Finals
- (May 31, 2016) Northern Illinois Soccer League to launch girls NPL division