The Midwest Developmental League, which includes 13-U, 14-U, 15-U, 16-U and 18-U boys and girls age groups, was founded in April 2011 as part of US Club Soccer’s National Premier Leagues (NPL).
The 2016-17 Midwest Developmental League includes an east and a west region. The top two teams from each region advance to the 2017 Midwest Developmental League Playoffs, June 10-12 in Rockford, Ill., with NPL Finals qualifications on the line.
Information on the 2017 St. Louis Scott Gallagher Showcase is coming soon.
IN THE NEWS:
- (Feb. 3, 2017) NPL's Midwest Developmental League expands, welcomes six new clubs ahead of 2016-17 season
- (Dec. 14, 2016) Midwest Developmental League, Northern Illinois Soccer League enter ENPL with NPL experience
- (Dec. 14, 2016) ENPL announces Midwest Developmental League, NISL & Boys ECNL Midwest Conference as qualifying competitions
- (Sept. 19, 2016) Previewing the 2016-17 NPL season: Central
- (July 20, 2016) VIDEO: Twelve teams capture national titles at 2016 NPL Finals [including Campton United]
- (June 21, 2016) FC Wisconsin earns a chance for a national championship
- (June 19, 2015) Ten teams from 2014-15 Midwest Developmental League (Boys) playoffs qualify for NPL Finals
- (Nov. 17, 2014) NPL Roundup spotlight: Midwest Developmental League (Boys)